Pocket VNA Portable Vector Network Analyzer is a fully functional 2-port 4 GHz VNA:
- Extremely low cost (490 US$ or 390 Euro) including free world-wide shipping
- Easy to use: Connect it to your laptop or desktop computer via USB, PC software is included. No driver or software installation required.
- Software available for Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android (alpha), Raspberry Pi (alpha)
- High performance: up to 80 dB dynamic range in the MHz range; up to 40 dB in the GHz range
- Broadband: 500 kHz to 4 GHz
- Small size and low weight
- Open software API to access hardware with third-party software (Windows, MacOS, Linux, Raspbian, LabView…)
- 2-port fully bidirectional (Measures S11, S12, S21, S22 at the same time)
- Can be used as a simple signal generator
Check our product specifications and example measurements for further details.
We sell directly and ship worldwide. Visit our online shop to purchase or get a quote.